Rent Our Space
All of our event spaces are available for after-hours rental. The Zoo is open every day, including Sundays, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. After-hours rental begins one hour after the zoo closes and lasts until midnight.
The fee includes the facility space, security, an event ambassador and post-event cleanup. We can help coordinate details, too, from catering to entertainment and rental equipment. For more information or to reserve your perfect space for your most memorable Zoo outing yet, contact our private events department at 901.333.6571. Click here to view a virtual brochure.
Other important details:
- A 20% deposit is required to reserve space. The remainder of your balance, plus any additional charges incurred, will be due prior to your event.
- All rentals based on availability. Any special packages or additions must be made prior to signing your contract.
- Regular Zoo admission is not included with after-hours rental fees.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed during daytime events. They may be served during after-hour private events.
Go a little wild (in a good way) at Zambezi. Enjoy the crowd of hippos, crocodiles, Okapi and flamingos, and make a grand entrance amid waterfalls, streams and gardens that pave the way for the beautiful evening. Flaming urns add to the aura, and an underwater viewing room adds to your guests’ delight. An indoor column-free space allows for gracious seating and a patio area extends the party outdoors.
- Climate-controlled underwater viewing room
- Waterfalls and gardens
- Patio area
- Gas flaming urns